Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Garden Party

Welcome back for our July Garden Party!

Elizabeth and Co.
 
To celebrate summer, we're hosting a monthly garden party. *Since July 1st falls on a Tuesday this month, I'm going to skip our Be Inspired Link Party this week. Two parties in one day is a little confusing. We'll be back on schedule next week. In the meantime, hope you all have a spectacular 4th of July holiday!

The June Garden Party was filled with beautiful inspiration!  I had such fun seeing what was growing in your garden. Here are just a few of the awesome links that caught my eye .....

If you like roses and peonies (I think that's pretty much everyone), then you'll definitely want to take Chris's garden tour over at Red Gate Farm!

 
 
You'll also love Marie's beautiful rose collection over at Spun By Me!
 
 
Planting in masses can have a huge impact. Love these irises under the birch tree from Calypso In the Country!


And how charming is this cottage garden from Custom Comforts! I'm sure everything is really lush and full by now. I hope we get an update this month!


Not only does Poppy have beautiful gardens, but also the most amazing views on the island of Crete. Her blog is called Poppy View - how appropriate is that!




 
Deb from Lake Girl Paints took us on a little tour of her favorite garden center and these old doors with wreaths kind of knocked my sock off!




Susan from Uniquely Yours or Mine turned a vintage stove base into a unique planter. I love a little fun and unexpected whimsy in the garden!

 
Cindy from DIY Beautify shared her pretty and thrifty bird feeder!


And Tuula from The Thrifty Rebel turned her thrifty treasures into a one-of-a-kind garden wind chime!


Thanks so much to everyone who shared their garden inspiration with us in June!
 
Now on to this month's party.....
 
*Link up any outdoor or garden related projects you'd like to share - what's growing in your yard or garden, patio gardens, landscaping ideas, outdoor craft projects, garden furniture, bringing the outdoors in, garden fresh recipes and of course we love pretty porches and patios too!

*A link back would be appreciated, especially if you'd like to be considered for a feature.
 
*We'll launch a new party on the first of each month. Feel free to link up as often as you like.

12 comments:

Susan - Uniquely Yours or Mine said...

Thanks for sharing my planter Sharon! BTW I love your raised garden beds!

Katie - Something to be Found said...

The old doors with wreaths -- WOW!! And really loved that Stove planter and the winchidmes. Oh my! Thanks for hosting!!

the cape on the corner said...

gorgeous flowers! also, i can't remember if i linked the backyard makeover to the june party...i apologize if i did. thanks!
b

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wind chimes Sharon. All the flowers are so beautiful!!

Cindy DIY beautify said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Thrifted Birdfeeder Sharon! It's so fun to recycle things for the garden :)

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a great party! Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Sharon. So much pretty inspiration here...love it! Wishing you a very happy 4th of July!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

I always love looking at the inspiration that comes from your blog and this party! Thank you for hosting!!~~Angela

Poppy said...

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for featuring my spring garden! Funny, but I definitely left a comment here when I linked up my first post, 'A Peaceful Place Above the Sea', the other day! Mind you, my computer was acting up, so it might not have made it, or it may be in your spam (?). Thanks for hosting and wishing you a very Happy 4th!

Poppy

marie said...

Thank you for sharing my rose photo with all these beautiful photos!

My thrift store addiction said...

Love your garden party! What lovely features--thanks for inviting me over :) Blessings, Cecilia

Laurel Stephens said...

Sharon, look how your garden party has grown! Like a summer flower! I'm so glad to be here. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party!